BMT Smart Distribution Board is an optimum system to increase power energy efficiency. BMT Smart Distribution Board uses MCPD and Energy Management Solution – BMT’s own patented technologies - to offer values differentiated from conventional distribution boards.
- MCPD simplifies the existing complex and costly busbar assembly process through normalization, modularization and standardization, and enhances the safety of the distribution board.
- The Energy Management Solution provides solutions for energy metering, monitoring and control.
Features of Smart Distribution Board
- Easy and simple installation and prevention of safety accidents with a MCPD (Molded Case Power Distributor)
- Electric power management with Smart-eye, a busbar integrated electric meter
- Supports interfaces between various systems such as EMS (Energy Management System), BAS, and Enterprise Management System
- Optimized design enabling integration of measurement unit, communication unit, and MCPD: No big change is required (compared to conventional distribution boards without smart monitoring system); installation completed by simple line connection; and more convenient maintenance
Smart DB Specifications
- Rated Voltage 690V
- Rated Current ~800A, or other customer spec.
- Rated Frequency 60/50 Hz
- Rated Short Time Current (1sec) Max.25 kA
- Rated Operating Voltage AC 220V, 110V, or other customer spec.
- Protection Degree IP4X, or other customer spec.
- Certificate KERI Type Test Report (by KERI, Korea), K-Mark, Excellent Performance Certification (by Korean MSS), Excellent Product (by Korean PPS)
Advantages of Smart Distribution Board
Safety control (prevention of accidents): Control of power supply quality
- Copper rivet connects main busbar and sub busbar. Connection is strong enough to prevent an accident coming from loosening.
- Insulation and flame-retardant bus-bar is applied while connections of circuit breaker are subject to diaphragm, which protects the entire circuit when there is a fire out of short circuits.
- Fire accidents are prevented through individual temperature sensing on the main circuit and branch circuits.
Convenience of installation and management
- Modularization increases convenience in installation and construction which can be completed simply by fixing and connecting the modules.
- The ready-made form enables immediate construction and installation after the purchase of distribution boards.
- High applicability: Can be connected to almost all types of circuit breakers in the market and configures any circuit structure.
Power quality control and energy savings (15~30 % max.)
- Power quality information is provided to assist in determining energy consumption levels, consumption patterns, and the adequacy of operations.
- Power quality issues are detected in advance through alarms, enabling identification and problem solving, leading to energy cost savings by reducing operation downtime due to failures.
- (Optional) Maximum savings can be realized by applying a lighting/heating control system.