Features of Packaged Switchboard
- Simplified receiving facility below 22.9kV/380-220V/1000kVA
- Accommodates one transformer / Digital instrument
- Both high- and low- voltages can be used on one side of the switchboard
- Allows measurement, monitoring, and control of power facilities
- Earthquake-resistant design(optional)
Packaged Switchboard Specifications
- Rated Voltage High : ~25.8 kV, Low : 690 V
- Rated Frequency 60/50 Hz
- Rated Short Time Current (1sec) Max.25 kA for High Voltage, Max.50kA for Low Voltage
- Rated Operating Voltage AC 220V, 110V, or other customer spec.
- Protection Degree Indoor : IP4X, Outdoor : IP55, or other customer spec.
- Dimension (mm) (W)1600~2400, (D)2800~3500, (H)2750~, or other customer spec.
- Certificate KERI Type Test Report (by KERI, Korea), K-Mark, Excellent Performance Certification (by Korean MSS), Excellent Product (by Korean PPS)
Right side view